Tim Burton's Dark Shadows

I'm a huge fan of Gothic horror, and no one in film today seems to make better use of it than Tim Burton. Also, as a fan of this style, I recently came to the classic black and white TV show Dark Shadows. So imagine my excitement when it came about that Tim Burton was going to be doing a film adaptation of the show. With a screenplay by Seth Grahame-Smith, author of "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies," the film stars Johnny Depp (no surprises there), Michelle Pfieffer, Helena Bonham Carter, Eva Green, Jackie Earle Haley, Johnny Lee Miller, and Chloe Moretz, among others.

While none of this information is all that new, I just wanted to express my excitement over it and to share a few of the photos that have been released so far. I know they aren't very clear reproduced here, so for a better image just click on the picture.



A few other photos can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment